PFLB Platform is a platform for load testing and performance testing. It lets teams of developers and QA perform scalable and continuous testing of websites, mobile apps, API, and software.
With PFLB Platform, you can:#
- Test your website or app performance.
- Identify the performance degradations early.
- Plan capacity growth by the growth of the planned load.
- Control the performance of every website version.
- Optimize eCommerce.
The User’s Guide is aimed at software load testing engineers. After reading the documentation, you will know how to perform the following tasks:
- Create tests manually and automatically from:
- HAR and JMX files;
- Insomnia and Postman libraries;
- Google Analytics data.
- Configure tests flexibly.
- Choose a goal and number of users and run tests with needed parameters.
- Analyze results of the tests.
To effectively use PFLB Platform, it’s recommended to become familiar with the work of the following services and software products:
The User’s Guide contains:
- Getting started
- Create teams and manage users
- Manage subscription
- Create a test
- Configure a test project
- Run a test
- Visualizing tests in Grafana
- Analyze results of testing
- PFLB Platform REST API
- Integration with CI
- PFLB Platform releases
- Personal Data Processing
- Code of Ethics
To navigate the documentation, use the ← and → keys.
The FREE, STANDARD, PRO badges show which rate the feature is available on. For example, a comparison of tests is available on the PRO rate. If there is no badge on the documentation page, then the feature is available on any rate.
To find a solution to your problem, use search.
If you need help, contact us.